Inventory is goods purchased by seller (retailers, wholesalers, distributors, manufacturers, assemblers, etc.) for the purpose of being sold to customers. The cost of the goods purchased but not yet sold is reported in the account Inventory . Inventory is reported as a current asset on the company’s balance sheet. Inventory is a significant asset that needs to be monitored closely. Too much inventory can result in cash flow problems, (increased expenses e.g., cost of storage, blocked cash, insurance cost, etc.), and losses if the items become obsolete or the prices of stock items have come down. Too little inventory can result in lost sales and lost customers. Efficient Inventory management is the key to the success of any business.
Inventory & Warehouse management
Inventory Module provides you with accurate information on all aspects of inventory to manage and control inventory in the most cost-effective manner possible.
You can maintain items using different Valuation methods like Wt. Average, FIFO, LIFO, Market Value, Last Purchase Rate etc. It allows you to track your items based on Serial No, Batch / Lot No. Barcode generation and scanning is used for retail industry.
Item attributes like Color, Size, Style, Brand etc… can be defined in the master to generated reports based on product attributes.
Stock Control & Costing
Acceasy keeps a total control on flow of your inventory items from the stores. Be it control of quantity or value, Acceasy does it accurately and within no time. Track of negative inventory, costing of items on Wt. Average, FIFO, LIFO, Market Value, and Last Purchase Rate methods, Re-ordering, Aging of stocks and Stock movement are some of the salient features in the inventory management. Plus a comprehensive ledger of incoming an outgoing stock gives you complete view of movement of each item.
Multi-Warehouse Stock control
The masking of voucher give you control of stock movement department/warehousewise. Keep track of the inventory lying at each warehouse and transfer items from one warehouse to another to keep warehouse stock control.
Batch/Size-wise stock control
Acceasy offers batch-wise stock control specific to pharmaceuticals/ food / textile industry.Reports for these features includes batch/size wise stock availability, Expired Stock, Good stock etc… Its flexibility allows you to integrate and track essential information from the point of creating itemized budget through the ultimate replenishment.
Automated Order / DO tracking
Acceasy Keeps track of the pending orders to be delivered / invoiced. Pending order can be recalled in the data entry and multiple orders / vouchers can be selected for delivery / invoice. A list of reports like Pending Sales / Purchase Orders, Pending Delivery Orders and Pending sales Invoices are available to keep complete track of orders and deliveries.
Key Features :
- All transactions entered in the system are available for review at any time. performance of the system is not affected by number of transactions.
- Allows for warehouse transfers and other quantity adjustments
- Alternate items can be specified for substitution when an item is out of stock or has been discontinued.
- Can automatically update item pricing and discounts
- Integration with other system such as purchase order, accounts receivable and manufacturing uses the same source information and reduces data entry requirements from multiple sources.
- Minimum quantities calculate based on any re-order frequency you choose
- Monthly summary information can be tracked by item and by warehouse including; sales amount, sales quantity and cost.
- No limitations on the number of inventory warehouses, items or locations that can be created.
- Pricing can be rounded to a user-defined factor or set to a specific suffix
- Produces a re-order report based on minimum stock quantities
- Provides a great deal flexibility in performing life cycle inventory management for a variety of customer requirements.
- Reports the best and worst selling items
- Supports an unlimited number of units of measure for use in any inventory based transaction. Conversion between different units of measure is performed automatically by the system.
- Tracks unlimited vendors per item and recommends a ‘best’ vendor
- Transaction information is tracked for an item including; transaction date, cost, price, quantity, customer, and vendor.
- Unlimited additional descriptions can be added to items