The Purchase Orders module goes to extraordinary lengths to keep your purchasing headaches gone for good. Never again will you have to wonder where your materials are, how much you will need and who gave you the best price on a certain item the last time you ordered it. This module is designed to prepare orders to send to vendors for both stock and non-stock items.
With the Purchase Orders module, you can review your level of activity with each vendor, giving you leverage in negotiating better pricing. Purchase orders can be generated automatically or manually and can be changed or deleted at any time. You can order and receive stock for several locations and the program will even help you plan for future scheduled deliveries. Product can be received into stock and made available for sale with or without an invoice from your vendor.
While the Purchase Orders module can be used stand-alone, it really shines when interfaced with Inventory, Accounts Payable, Job Cost and Order Entry, giving you complete control over the purchasing of your stock.
Key Features :
- Allows processing of both inventory and non-inventory items
- Allows you to copy and update your AP vendors to the PO module to eliminate double entry
- Allows you to purge expired Pos
- Automatically creates orders for items below minimum quantity
- Bar code scanners can be used to receive items
- Can print the vendor’s SKU on the purchase order
- Costs may be edited at time of receiving
- Helps you plan for future deliveries
- Orders and receives items for multiple warehouses
- Posts orders and receipts to Inventory in real time
- Print receiving forms to streamline the movement of inventory into stock
- Prints a complete audit of items ordered and received
- Prints a forecast of items to be received
- Receiving can be posted by exception for large orders with just a few back orders
- Set up recurring POs for items purchased regularly, including declining balance blanket POs
- Tracks item and purchase order status by item, department and vendor